Production and Use of Sintering Fluxes
- Use of existing shop equipment for the production of sintering fluxes.
- The use of recycled materials in the production of sintering flux.
- Use of sintered fluxes in steelmaking processes.
- Use of sintered fluxes in blast furnaces.
- Partial or full replacement of traditional fluxes (CaO and MgO-containing) in steel production.
- Regulate basicity of fluxes (CaO-containing).
- Cooler (FeOx-containing).
- Source of iron (FeOx-containing).
- Material improving slag formation.